Restaurant History

225-Cav-bar-b&w

Cavalryman Bar in the 1970’s

Cavalryman Steakhouse bar, pictured in the early 1970’s shortly after the restaurant opened. Many of the items pictured here have been preserved to retain a similar look today. History of Cavalryman Steakhouse Cavalryman Steakhouse is located on the parade grounds of historic Fort Sanders, established in July of 1866. Originally named Fort Buford, for Major General John Buford, … Continue reading Cavalryman Bar in the 1970’s

»  READ MORE