Dear Friends & Family,
In light of the emerging COVID-19 pandemic, we are working to support you during this challenge. Experts claim that COVID-19 is not transmissible via foods. Regardless, we have enacted the following measures in order to maximize safety:
- Increased sanitizing of all high touch food preparation and public area surfaces
- Pre-shift temperature checks of all employees
- 30 minute timed intervals for minimum employee hand washing
- 30 minute timed intervals for kitchen surface sanitization
- 15 minute timed intervals for clean bathroom checks
- Regular COVID-19 testing for all employees as soon as it becomes widely available
- Door drop options for home deliveries
We will continue to evaluate and enact additional measures as the situation develops.
If you remain comfortable dining in public places, please join us Wednesday through Sunday evenings for an exceptional and authentic Wyoming experience.
If you are not comfortable dining in public spaces, or if you feel ill, please allow us to deliver to your home. We regularly deliver fresh cooked, healthy Heritage Foods meals, salads, desserts and snacks to Laramie and Cheyenne homes and businesses.
While local social distancing efforts are active, Heritage Foods will also deliver a special steakhouse menu by Cavalryman Steakhouse as well as items from in-house liquor and larder shop, Whistle Stop. More on this shortly.
Lastly, leading epidemiologists cite clean eating as one of the best things you can do to keep your body strong in the fight against any illness. If you do not already, we urge you to immediately reduce your intake of carbs, high pesticide produce, high Omega 6 fatty acid containing foods, and damaged fats.